To make sure your goods arrive to you in time and in good condition, we offer three main options of shipping:
- Registered Mail Worldwide
- Cost: $250 + 1% insurance
- Duration: 7-10 days
- Signature is required upon delivery
- Reliable and inexpensive, but it cannot always be tracked online.
- If the parcel has not been received after 30 days of being shipped, the post office can start tracing the package. If lost in the mail, the customer will be refunded within 60 days
- Declared goods shipped to non USA countries are typically subjected to custom charges and taxes, these can usually be avoided if the product is shipped via registered mail
- Cost: $200 + 1% insurance
- Duration: 3 days
- Cost: $80 + 1% insurance
- Duration: 10-14 days
All shipped goods are subjected to an extra charge of 1% for insurance.
Damaged Shipment – If the parcel being sent has been emptied or damaged DO NOT ACCEPT the parcel, any evidence of tampering should be reported to the carrier. All damage and loss claims must be reported to us within 24 hours after the parcel has been collected.
Shipping and insurance are non-refundable
After the payment has been cleared, your order will be shipped from Colombo, Sri Lanka on the next work day.